How is France different from Taiwan?
- 建築 (人文)
- People in Taiwan are not as romantic as people in France.
- Generally, buildings in Paris are more attractive than in Taipei.
- There are not as many cheap places to eat out in France as there are in Taiwan.
- There are more taxis in Taipei than in Paris.
- Compared to Taiwan, France is not very humid.
- French hotels are quite expensive in comparison with those in Taiwan.
- If you compare public transport, you'll see it's more modern in Taipei.
- I come from Taiwan, I am Taiwanese.
- I have been to Germany, and I loved the German food.
Italy – Italian wine
France – French cuisine
Britain – British English
Australia – Australian beef
Switzerland – Swiss chocolate
Thailand – Thai restaurant
Q:How has education changed since you were at school?
A:When I was young, schools were much stricter than they are now. And we didn't have as many hi-tech resources.
Q:How do you think transport will be different in the future?
A:Well, I think there will probably not be as many cars, because I imagine public transport will be a lot better than it is now.