As the British Council's most popular online preparation course, Road to IELTS will help you to get ready for a great IELTS score!
The course includes:
- IELTS Academic and General Training - online materials available for both tests
- Practice zone - prepare Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening questions just as you would find in the test
- Sample videos - get advice and learn from previous test takers
- Teacher Tutorials - learn exactly what to do (and what not to do) from experts
- Timed practice tests - both paper based and computer-delivered tests available
- "My Progress" section - meet your targets using planning and tracking tools
- "Resource Bank" section - gain access to the score calculator, test countdown, and other resources to improve your planning.
How Road to IELTS will help you
- Advice from IELTS experts: Learn the tips and tricks that will give you the best chance of getting the band score you need - all from British Council teachers.
- IELTS mock papers: When you're ready, try some timed IELTS practice papers, specially created by the British Council. Print them out and do them in test conditions or do them on the computer-delivered IELTS simulator so they're exactly like the real thing.
- Plan and track: With so many IELTS study materials to get through, use the Study Planner to prepare for the test efficiently. Then, track your progress and make sure you’re meeting your targets.
- Interactive exercises: Get to know the IELTS question types and task types with over 300 online interactive. These come with instant marking and feedback.
Sign-up for Road to IELTS
|Free Version||Last Minute Version||Speed Version||Sucess Version||Premium Version|
|Who can access||Free for everyone (Academic or General Training )||Free when you register for IELTS with British Council||Can be purchased from IELTS Practice||Can be purchased from IELTS Practice||Can be purchased from IELTS Practice|
|Practice test papers||3 tests||6 tests||18 tests||30 tests||30 tests|
|Speaking part 2 tests||1 test||2 tests||6 tests||10 tests||10 tests|
|Advice and tutorial videos||4||9||13||13||13|
|Access period||-||Up to 1 week after the test date||31-day access||31-day access / 92-day access||31-day access / 92-day access|
|Improve your English||-||-||-||Grammar, Writing and Study Skills for IELTS||Grammar, Writing and Study Skills for IELTS
New content added
We’ve revamped the entire IELTS Speaking section by putting you, the user, right at the centre of all the activities. It is now highly interactive and gives you the chance to become a more active learner, have a lot of fun while learning, and, of course, improve your IELTS Speaking Band Score.
We also now have brand new Computer-delivered IELTS practice tests in Road to IELTS to help you get the score you need.
Access this content once you book your IELTS test with us.